Boxed End Tarps
Measure your trailer carefully and don't add anything to the measurements, we'll add the right amount of width to compensate for fit and shrinkage.
A - Width of your trailer
B - Length of your trailer
C - Drop, how far you want the tarp to hang over the trailer
D - Rear Drop, how far you want the tarp to hang over the back
Other things to consider...
- How high will the load stick above the side of the trailer? You'll want to make sure the tarp drops enough to hang where you want it.
- Where will you tie the tarp to the trailer and what will you use to tie it down? Will the drop leave enough room to tie the tarp down properly?
- What type of tiedown do you want on your tarp, none, loops, grommets, or Drings? How far apart do you want them?
- Do you want both ends to be boxed? If so measurements C and D need to be the same. Boxing the rear is not recommended due to shrinkage and tear-out.
- Do you want the boxed corners to be reinforced with vinyl to prevent wear where there are sharp edges on the trailer? This is about $30 more.
Call (831) 758-1234 or email us at [email protected] with these measurements and we'll give you a quote. If you understand what you're doing, head over to Nets and pick your size tarp by adding up measurements A+C+D for the width and B+C+D for the length.